Quick Start Guides
Decision Lens Classic
Decision Lens Accelerate
Troubleshooting Our Emails
Why Can't I See Icons in Internet Explorer?
If you cannot see certain icons when working in Decision Lens using Internet Explorer, you may need to update your browser settings. The steps below walk you through completing the necessary settings updates.
- Locate and click the gear icon on the top right corner of your browser window.
- Click on "Internet Options" in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Security" tab in the next window.
- Navigate to the "Custom Level" section in the dialogue box.
- Scroll until you find the "Font Download" section.
- If "Font Download" is "Disabled" switch the setting to "Enabled."
- Close and re-open Internet Explorer.
After completing the steps above, icons should now be visible within Decision Lens.