Decision Lens Accelerate
- Overall Rank gives Owners and Participants insight into a plans top projects based off data mapped to Value, Cost or Risk. It can be used to help in decision making to get a 1-N list when determining which projects to fund within a plan.
- The Overall Rank is defined by ranking the individual columns mapped to Value, Cost or Risk and then combining those into one rank, taking into consideration whether higher or lower is better. Each rank is equally weighted across and within Value, Cost, and Risk. Because Balance is not considered, Overall Rank is not intended to mirror the recommendations from Strategy Navigator which does factor in Balance within the plan.
- Add Overall Rank into Budgets
From the Budgets Page, select the Column Settings icon in the top navigation bar.
Select the eye icon within the Overall Rank tile. By default, this column is hidden on the Budgets Page.
Once added, select the Overall Rank column header to sort your Budgets Page and obtain a 1-N list of projects by Overall Rank.
- This rank is applied to all eligible projects within a selected Date Range and applies to Backlog, Scheduled, In Progress, On Hold and Completed Projects. Selecting the filter panel option “Projects outside of Date Range” will recalculate the ranking to include projects outside of Date Range specified.
- When Filtering, the overall rank will remain the same and will not recalculate to only rank the filtered set of data.