Decision Lens Accelerate
- Totals Row for Projects and Score Page Tables: The Totals Row has been added to the Project and Score pages to see the sum or average of any data within numeric fields.
- DLI account lock email template update
- Date Field: Use our new date field to capture dates outside of start and end for your projects. Dates can be added in a variety of formats. Add a date field manually, by converting an existing field to a date field or by importing date data from Excel.
- Costs Modal Checkboxes: We have made a few updates to the way you select costs for Projects. Use the checkboxes to select or deselect costs and then "Update Costs" to apply changes.
- Clickable My Plans Activity Log Links: On the My Plans Activity Tab, select a Project Name in an activity log to jump to view that project’s details.
- Config switch to suppress comment text and personal notes in emails
- Importing a spreadsheet with a Custom Name column for Project Name and another column named Project overwrites the data from the Custom Name column
- Cost Window Start/End Dates becoming Negatives
- What if creation does not match baseline when Projects have allocations without requests in First Cost Time Period
- Header color incorrect on Spend Plan view
- Monthly budgets from monthly portfolios are aggregated in pod imports
- Error when creating DLC group using Group provision API
- Reordering Intake Form Fields do not hold their position after delete or remove that affects Included list
- Converting a Text field to a Date field is triggering an error message on a pod file
- Date fields are shown as timestamps in the Field Permissions Examples column
- Converting a Text field to Date field will clear the data from Locked Projects
- Creating duplicate user profile when adding user using email in a portfolio
- Chrome 111 crashes after click 'Add Attachments' in project details
- Request Ideas: Marking a field in the Included list as Required can change its position
- Spreadsheet export without project field custom name is using incorrect header