Decision Lens Accelerate
- High Number of Cost Fields and Projects - Strat Nav not Populating
- Fix: Setting an end date before the start date will leave the field empty for "in" projects (until I refresh)
- DLX: Totals row for allocated columns does not consider projects if custom names are used for project statuses
- Portfolio-service has unit test failing after updating podder to latest version 1.9.1
- Reading categories from pod files bug
- No Grades showing for Gradable Portfolios
- Mapping numeric to category and reimporting the same excel will delete the project category values.
- No Bottleneck Recommendations even though the bottleneck analysis button has the red dot notification
- Performance: Initial load of Projects view 50% slower as of 1/12/21
- DLX instances without a DLC linked instance are unable to add participants
- Value Based Schedule Page – See the impacts to key performance metrics as changes are made to your plan in the Schedule Page.
- WIWO on Summary - View the projects that have been funded or not funded in each plans Summary Tab.
- Spend Plan View Setting
- Budget Demand-side Table Updates
- Update Start and End Date Component - Updated component used to set a projects start date and end date.
- Bottleneck recommendations should move project as early as possible