Decision Lens Accelerate
- What-if plans get graded differently based on "off" projects being in different statuses
- DLX: A contributor is able to see another user's draft project • Numeric Fields being labeled as "General" when exported into Excel
- Category custom field cannot be updated while sending data to DLC • Add Password_Changed to user activity event list
- DLI & DLC: http redirect triggers Chrome security warning - "the info you're about to submit is not secure" • Server error when opening Strategy Navigator for certain portfolios
- Algorithm updates: Grade caching improvements and percentile normalization
- Custom Terminology Naming enables customers to define what they want “Projects”, “Budgets”, “Request”, “Allocated”, and each project status to be called through the portfolio.
- Pre-define Category Field Options: Options within a category field can now be prepopulated so that contributors and participants can select from a list of options defined by portfolio Owners.
- Totals Line: A new totals row displays in the budgets section on the Budgets page to show totals across all budgets by time period
- Portfolio Settings: A new page where various portfolio settings will be able to be managed by portfolio owners.
- Print Project: Select to print a project from its details view