Decision Lens Accelerate
- Kloudless integration not working
- DLX: Cannot import Excel file with Column Names "Fiscal Year Start" and "Fiscal Year End"
- DLX: Bottleneck shows Yellow for 0% Budget Availability when Tolerance is set to 0%
- Comment Text does not wrap well
- DLX: Unable to load Strat. Nav. if a Project does not have a matching Request to Allocation Cost
- DLI: extra "-->" showing up on login screen
- DLX: portfolio service is not able to reconnect to memcached server after timing out
- Refresh should not appear after applying all recommendations
- Recommendation rationale chart omits first segment if starting point is zero
- Project Details opens unexpectedly
- Recommendation Icon Updates: Strategy Navigator and Bottleneck Analysis are now available on pages other than Schedule.
- Contributor Form: Once users are sent a link to contribute ideas to the portfolio, they will be able to fill out a form with all information for projects they would like to submit. Once submitted, they can view all submissions within the portfolio as a “Contributor”.
- Update language for Server Error
- Handling of Fiscal Years and Monthly vs Yearly planning in Bottleneck Analysis
- Decision Lens Accelerate logo added to homepage
- Add Compare to Baseline CTA for Bottleneck Recos
- DLC: Client-side HTTP Parameter Pollution (2019 PenTest, Low) FedRAMP: 2/9/20
- DLX: Clickjacking: CSP frame-ancestors missing (Acuentix, Low) FedRAMP: 2/9/20
- Application Error Message (Acunetix, Moderate, Due 2/28/20)
- Host header attack (Acunetix, Medium, Due 2/28/20)