Take Greater Control of Your Portfolios Today!
The latest release of Decision Lens firmly places portfolio leaders in the driver’s seat. New controls ranging from granular-level user administrative options all the way to portfolio-level views are now available to better manage your Decision Lens solution.
We’ve also made visualization and analytics enhancements with improvements in look and feel, user experience, and new controls to help you focus on the data that matters to you most.
Additionally, improvements have been made to the resource optimization algorithms to give Portfolio Owners greater control and options.
Features & Enhancements in Decision Lens August 2016 Release
Maximize Control with New Group Administration Enhancements
The new Administrator Dashboard presents easy-to-understand visualizations for a snapshot of your users, portfolios, and activity.
- See the breakdown of User Roles (Group Administrators, Portfolio Creators, Participants) with the Donut Chart
- View current user status (Active, Invited, Pending) with the
- Stacked Column Chart
- Examine user activity over the last 30 days with the Column Chart
We’ve also added two detailed tables showing the most active users and portfolios for insight into your organizations process and usage.
Focus on Getting the Most from Your Portfolio
New enhancements have been added to the Manage Users and Manage Portfolio interfaces for faster delivery and boosted performance. Gain insights from categories including:
- See which portfolios are the most active with
- Portfolio Last Activity Date
- Manage unused accounts with User Last Activity
- View the people working on the portfolio with
- Portfolio Last Accessed By
- ... and more!
Receive Faster Time to Insights with an Enhanced VROI Visualization
The Value-ROI (VROI) visualization received a complete overhaul - same great visualization now with an improved look and feel and greater display control for faster insights.
- Perform on-the-fly what-if analysis with Criteria Sliders
- Improved readability with a new vertical orientation option
- Custom views for enhanced understanding
- Zoom in on specific projects to focus on